I. GENERAL PROVISIONS. DEFINITIONS
- On the basis of Art. 8 paragraph 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws, 2019.123 with further amendments) qalcwise.com sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, Poland, sets these terms of the provision of electronic services using a domain site: qalcwise.com, hereinafter referred to as the “ToU”, and specifies the types, scope, and conditions of the provision of electronic services by qalcwise.com sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw, by means of the website qalcwise.com, the conditions of concluding and terminating service agreements, as well as complaint procedures.
- These ToU are available at the Internet address: https://qalcwise.com/terms.html in a manner enabling its acquisition, reproduction and preservation of its content at any time.
- The provisions of the ToU are intended, among others, to ensure that the rights of Consumers, which they are entitled to under mandatory provisions of law, will be preserved, in particular the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2017.683 as amended). In the event that the provisions of these ToU are inconsistent with the provisions of law indicated in the previous sentence, these provisions shall prevail.
The following terms used in the ToU have the following meaning:
- Service Provider – qalcwise.com sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw (address: 02-674 Warszawa, ul. Marynarska 15) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000302926, NIP number 7010115493, with share capital of PLN 50.000 (fifty thousand zloty), e-mail address of the Service Provider: email@example.com, phone number : +48 (22) 360 40 70, website address (Internet service) of the Service Provider: http://qalcwise.com.
- Customer – a natural person with full capacity to perform legal acts or at least a limited capacity to perform legal acts, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, that has registered an Account and started using the Services in any way (independently or by the User). The person acting on behalf the Customer, by registering, at the same time declares that he or she is empowered to act on behalf of the Customer.
- User – the Customer and any person authorized by the Customer to use the Services, who was assigned unique identification data (login) during the creation of his or her User profile. The User is entitled to use the Services in accordance with the ToU and within the scope of rights granted by the Customer, with reservation that the scope of the User’s rights to use the Services may not be wider than the scope of the Customer’s rights. The User is not a party to the Agreement. Responsibility for using the Services in a manner consistent with the law by the User shall be borne by the Customer.
- Services – services provided by the Service Provider by electronic means and through the Website to the Customer. The Services are free of charge only in such cases and only to the extent expressly indicated by the Service Provider.
- Website – platform on the domain: Qalcwise.com, through which the Service Provider provides the Services.
- Subscription – the period for which the Client gains access to the functionality of the ordered Services. The Subscription after each expiry of the period for which it was concluded, is automatically renewed (extended) for the next period corresponding to the length of the last Subscription, subject to the current terms of provision of Services by Service Provider, unless the Client notifies Service Provider, not later than 7 (seven) days before the expiry of the Subscription period , of his resignation from the Subscription. It is not possible to conclude a partial Subscription, that is, access to the Services for a period shorter than the current Subscription Period or to limit the scope of Services provided, e.g. reducing the number of Users using the Services. Automatic renewal does not apply to the Consumers.
- Account – a panel assigned to the Customer by the Service Provider, accessible by means of an identifier (login) (which is the e-mail address of the Customer provided during the registration on the Website of the Service Provider) and a password provided by the Customer, enabling, after logging in, the use of the Services. In the course of Account registration, the Customer shall provide the necessary identification data.
- Agreement – an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2019.123 as amended), the subject matter of which is the provision of the Services, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer upon the commencement of the use of the Services by the Customer. The commencement of the use of the Services by the Customer requires the acceptance of the ToU, which is done by the Customer by clicking the relevant field. The Agreement is concluded under the conditions laid down in the ToU, and to the extent not regulated in the ToU, in the provisions of Polish law.
- Price List – annex to the ToU, specifying the amount and the conditions of fees for the use of the Service by the Customer, in accordance with the plan specified by the Customer.
- Consumer – a Customer who is a natural person using the Services for purposes not directly related to the business or professional activity he or she conducts.
II. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. AGREEMENT
The prerequisites for the commencement of the Customer’s use of the Services are:
- granting consent the processing of personal data by the Service Provider for the purpose of performing the Services,
- registering by creating an Account on the Website in accordance with the instructions provided by the Service Provider,
- payment of remuneration to the Service Provider in accordance with the Price List and the selected package of the Services.
- The Customer who is a Consumer, while registering, may agree to the provision of the Services before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement referred to in point VIII of the ToU. The Service Provider hereby inform the Consumer that in connection with consent to provide the Services in accordance with the terms referred to above, in the event of a possible withdrawal from the Agreement, the Consumer will have to pay remuneration for the period in which he or she had access to the Website. If the Consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the Agreement after submitting the request to use the Service before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal, then the obligation to pay for the period of access to the Website until the moment of withdrawal from the Agreement shall be calculated proportionally to the period of actual access to the Website and the remaining period of validity of the Agreement, taking into account the amount of remuneration determined in accordance with the Price List.
- The Customer is obliged to provide true, i.e. consistent with the facts, during the registration and creation of the Account.
- In the course of registration on the Website of the Service Provider, the Customer submits his or her login and creates a unique password. Login, which is the e-mail address of the Customer, is a unique name identifying the Customer on the website of the Service Provider. The Customer’s password is assigned to his or her login and provides additional protection of data entered by the Customer within the Account and in the course of using the Services by the Customer. The e-mail address, given as a login, apart from identifying the Customer on the website of the Service Provider, is also used for electronic communication between the Customer and the Service Provider.
- After registration and first logging in, the Customer will receive automatic feedback from the Service Provider to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer, confirming the conclusion of the Agreement and the data needed to activate the access to and use of the Services (in particular e-mail).
- The Customer may change his or her password at any time. The change of the password is made through Customer’s Account.
- The Customer should not share his or her password to any other persons, in particular should protect the password against unauthorized disclosure. The Service Provider does not store in its database Customers’ passwords, but only the result of their processing by means of cryptographic methods, hence does not have the possibility to recreate them.
- The conclusion of the Agreement between the Service Provider and the Customer takes place at the moment when the Customer starts using the Service, i.e. when the Customer logs on to the Account for the first time, using the Customer’s login and password. The Agreement is concluded under the conditions laid down in the ToU, and in cases not covered by the ToU, by the provisions of Polish law. The Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time, provided that the possibility of using the Service by the Customer, including the length of the period in which it is possible to use the Service, depends on the type of package purchased by the Customer in accordance with the Price List.
- The Customer is prohibited from delivering illegal content (data), i.e. prohibited by applicable law. In addition, the Customer is obliged not to use the Internet service and Website of the Service Provided in any manner that distorts their operation, and is obliged to refrain from the following activities: (a) using Accounts of other Customers, unless other Customer has provided data from his or her Account to an acceptable extent, (b) illegally entering into possession of passwords and logins of other Customers.
The termination of the Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider shall take place upon the occurrence of one of the following events:
- the Customer deletes his or her Account by the use of the button "Delete your Account", which is available on the Website for logged in Customers,
- the Customer submits to the Service Provider a statement of termination of the Agreement via e-mail,
- the Customer fails to pay remuneration for the use of the Service within 14 (fourteen) days from the expiry of the deadline for such payment, and the Service Provider deletes the Account of the Customer after requesting the Customer to pay and after the expiration of the set deadline no shorter than an additional 14 days from sending the request by the Service Provider.
The Service Provider may:
- restrict access to the Website if the delay in payment of remuneration for the use of Services is not less than 7 (seven) days, while retaining the right to remuneration for this period, or
- delete the Customer’s Account in the event of breach by the Customer of: the principles set forth in the ToU or applicable provisions of law or rights of third parties, or provided that the Customer was previously summoned - to the e-mail address - to cease such infringement or to restore the state compliant with the law and the Customer did not follow the request. With respect to the Consumers, the Service Provider declares to use the above mentioned rights only in exceptional circumstances, in particular where communication with the Customer does not change objectively reprehensible behaviour of the Customer.
- In the event of termination of the Agreement, in any manner and by either Party, or expiry of the Agreement, in the event that the Customer has paid for the period of use of the Services in advance and this period extends beyond the date of termination or expiration of the Agreement, the money paid by the Customer for the use of Services is non-refundable. The above provision does not apply to the Consumers, who always have the right to such refunds to the bank account indicated by the Customer, proportionally to the period of the Service, when the access to the Website was not actually used or in other cases specified in the ToU and the provisions of law.
- The Service Provider will not disclose or use any content made available on the Service for purposes other than support, maintenance and provision of the Services, or to ensure compliance with the provisions of law. The Service will be operated only in systems ensuring compliance with the security procedures and practices set forth below. The Service Provider ensures that it meets all requirements for protecting its systems against unauthorized access. Furthermore, the Service Provider undertakes to inform the Customer about any cases in which an unauthorized person(s) gained access to the data, or any cases if unauthorized disclosure of the content.
- In emergency and scheduled cases, the Service Provider may, at regular intervals, carry out maintenance activities within the time limits defined by the Service Provider. Other planned or unplanned downtimes may also occur. In such cases, the Service will not be available, provided that maintenance activities or other planned downtimes are carried out at night.
- The Customer will obtain all legally required authorizations before sharing personal data within the Service and will ensure that such authorizations are valid during the duration the Agreement. The Customer shall not use the Service along with personal data in a manner that violates applicable ToU on the protection of personal data. Upon termination or expiration of the Agreement, the Service Provider shall remove any personal data.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in the ToU, the Service is not intended to store or receive any sensitive data (a special category of data). The Customer shall be liable for all costs that the Service Provider may incur as a result of providing such information by the Customer in the Service, in particular costs resulting from claims of third parties. The Service Provider shall not be liable for:
- damage caused to third parties as a result of using the Service by the Customer or the User in a manner contrary to the ToU or generally applicable provisions of law, in particular by posting by the Customer or the User prohibited or untrue content,
- damages resulting from the disclosure of an individual password to a third party,
- damages resulting from the Customer’s false or incomplete registration data or information related to the conclusion and performance of the Agreement.
- In matters not regulated in the ToU, and in particular in the scope of making declarations of intent in electronic form, the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2019.123, as amended), the Polish Civil Code, the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws 2018.1000, as amended), the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2019.134, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other relevant legal acts shall apply.
- In the course of registration, the Customer may, by selecting the appropriate option, submit a request for the provision of the Service before the lapse of the 14-day period for withdrawal from the Agreement, which runs from the conclusion of the Agreement.
III. THE RANGE OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
On the basis of the Agreement concluded with the Customer, the Service Provider enables the Customer, and thus the Users using the Services to:
- work on the Website in accordance with the scope of ordered functionalities of the Services, for a given price package in accordance with the Price List,
- store Customer’s data on the Service Provider’s server space,
- use of free of charge electronic or telephone assistance in the scope concerning the use of the Service by the Customer. The assistance is available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the telephone number of the Service Provider: +48 (22) 360 40 70 – applies only to the paid package of Services.
IV. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Detailed technical requirements necessary for the use of the Service by the Customer are indicated by the Service Provided at the following address: https://qalcwise.zendesk.com
- The Customer is entitled to make available to the User the possibility of using the Website and the Service on the basis of a separate legal relationship between the Customer and the User. In such a case, the Service Provider is not a party to the legal relationship between the Customer and the User. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these ToU or in a separate agreement between the Service Provider and the Customer, in the case indicated in the previous sentences, the Service Provider does not guarantee to any extent that the Services will be provided in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by the Customer to the Users.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable in any way for any representations or warranties made by the Customers to Users concerning the Service Provider, the Website or the Services, which have not been explicitly accepted and confirmed by the Service Provider.
The Customer is obliged to:
- provide the Users with all information required under generally applicable laws. The Customer is responsible for maintaining the rights of the Users under generally applicable law,
- ensure that the Service Provider can exercise the rights reserved for the Service Provider in the ToU,
- In the event that Service Provider suffers damage as a result of breach by the Customer of Customer’s obligations specified in the ToU related to the provision by the Customer of the functionalities of the Website or Services to Users, the Customer is obliged to cover this damage in the full amount, including justified costs of protection of rights incurred by Service Provider.
VI. REMUNERATION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- Remuneration of the Service Provider, payable by the Customer for the use of the Services, is determined in accordance with the price plan selected by the Customer, in accordance with the Price List.
- Subscription is automatically renewed with the indexation rate in the amount 5% per year – in the case of annual Subscription, and in the amount 7% per year – in the case of other Subscriptions.
- The Customer acquires temporary access to the Service, the scope of which depends on the plan chosen by the Customer, by paying remuneration in accordance with the Price List. The Customer obtains access to the Website and Service from the date when the payment is received by the Service Provider.
- The Customer receives a VAT invoice in regard with the provision of the Services. VAT invoices are issued in advance for each Subscription period.
- Payments for the use of the Service shall be made by the Customer by credit card or by bank transfer to the bank account indicated in the VAT invoice. The VAT invoices shall be sent via e-mail or post, depending on the choice of the Customer. The Customer, acting on the basis of applicable law, declares that he agrees to send invoices, duplicates of these invoices and their corrections in electronic form. Electronic invoices will be forwarded by sending an invoice to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The Customer undertakes to notify the Service Provider in writing of a new e-mail address in the event of its change no later than 3 (three) days from the occurrence of such a change, under the pain of accepting the invoice sent by the Service Provider to the last known e-mail address of the Customer as effectively delivered.
- The Service Provider has the right to change the Price List in accordance with the procedure established for the amendment of these ToU.
- The Customer is entitled to submit a complaint via e-mail to the address of the Service Provider: email@example.com. While making a compliant, the Customer is obliged to indicate: (a) exact designation of the Customer, (b) the most accurate description of the irregularity in the provision of the Service, (c) the date when the irregularity happened and its duration, (d) any indication of how the Customer wants the complaint to be handled.
- The Service Provider shall ask the Customer to supplement the content of the complaint if necessary. The Service Provider assures that such possible additional questions or requests from the Service Provider will be aimed exclusively at the interest of the Customer and the best and fastest way of handling the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered within 7 days. The Service Provider will notify the Customer via e-mail about the outcome of the consideration of the complaint.
- The Service Provider does not grant any warranty in connection with the provision of the Services covered by these ToU and the Customer waives any implied warranties, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose in relation to the Services covered by these ToU, unless otherwise stated in the content of these ToU in relation to particular Services.
- The Parties disclaim any and all liability arising from any (temporary or partial) failure, unplanned shutdown, interruption in operation or unavailability of the Website. The Service Provider offers the Services within the Website “AS IS” and when available, what the Customer understands and agrees to.
- The liability of the Service Provider towards the Customer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both within a single claim and for all claims together - to the amount of the price paid by the Customer for the Services. The Service Provider shall be liable towards the Customer only for typical damage foreseeable at the time of concluding the Agreement and shall not be liable for lost profits. The provision shall not apply to the Customers who are Consumers if the provisions of generally applicable law exclude such limitation of liability of the Service Provider.
- In the case of using by the Customer the Services provided by the Service Provider free of charge, possible liability of the Service Provider is limited to the amount of PLN 100.
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of its conclusion without giving any reason. Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer requires sending the Service Provider a statement of withdrawal in writing, before the expiry of the indicated period of 14 days. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Agreement shall be deemed non concluded, and the Consumer shall be released from any obligations arising from the Agreement. What the Parties have provided shall be returned in the unchanged state. The return should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days. The return should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days. If the Consumer exercises the right to withdraw after submitting the request to use the Service before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, then the obligation to pay for the access to the Website until the moment of withdrawal from the Agreement shall be calculated proportionally to the period of factual access to the Website and the remaining period of validity of the Agreement, while taking into account the amount of remuneration determined in accordance with the Price List.
IX. AMENDMENTS TO THE TOU. ACCOUNT DELETION
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the ToU. Any amendments to these ToU shall be sent to the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer at least 14 days in advance before their entry into force.
- If the Customer does not accept the amendment to the ToU, he or she may terminate the Agreement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification of the amendment to the ToU, by sending an e-mail to address: firstname.lastname@example.org or a written statement to the address qalcwise.com sp. z o.o. in Warsaw (address: 02-674 Warszawa, ul. Marynarska 15). Termination made by the Customer in such a case shall be effective at the date of amendment of the ToU.
- Qalcwise reserves the right to delete the Account if the Customer is inactive for a period of 6 months. The above applies only to free Accounts.
X. TERMS OF SERVICING. LIMITS OF STORAGE
During the term of the Agreement, the Service Provider provides the Customer with assistance in the following areas:
- solving typical practical problems associated with the ad hoc use of Website,
- designing and preparing own business applications in the Website
The description of the process of reporting errors and problems with the ad hoc use of the Website:
- a person authorized by the Customer reports a problem to the Service Provider stating: description of the problem, the expected correct functioning or condition, and, if possible, a function called when the problem occurred, in particular, the sequence of actions leading to its repetition along with all the messages.
- errors and problems should be reported through the system of handling submissions, available at https://qalcwise.zendesk.com
Qalcwise sets the following storage limits:
- For free Plan – 0,5 GB;
- For Basic Plan – 5 GB;
- For Business Plan – 10 GB;
- For Enteprise Plan – 50 GB.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the Website and all Services made available through it operate continuously, without any disruptions, however, the Service Provider shall not be liable for disruptions caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference of the Customers, Users or third parties, unless something else results directly from the content of the ToU or individual arrangements with the Customer.
- The Service Provider informs that the use of services provided by electronic means may involve risks for the Customer or User using the Internet, in particular in the form of a threat of introducing malicious software into the Customer’s or User’s ICT system or gaining access to Customer’s or User’s data by unauthorized persons. In order to reduce or remove the risk indicated in the previous sentence, the Internet user should apply appropriate technical measures and safeguards to minimize the occurrence of undesirable events, in particular Internet programs, firewalls.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce any security measures aimed at protecting the proper functioning of the Website, including security measures protecting against activities of Service Users constituting a breach of these ToU or rules related to the functioning of the Website.
- In the interest of the welfare of the Customers and Users and ensuring the highest quality of the Services, it is prohibited to use the Website, all its functionalities and provided services in a manner contrary to the nature, purpose and object of the Website, in particular taking actions that are contrary to the generally applicable law, provisions of these ToU and good manners.
- The Customer has the right to access his personal data stored on the internet service of the Service Provider, has the right to correct his data, and to request their removal from the database of the Service Provider, without prejudice to the powers of the Service Provider arising from the legal provisions in force.
- In matters not regulated by the ToU, the provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to anonymous publication of the content directed by the Customer to the Service team, and concerning issues related to the functioning of the Website (FAQ), advice given and others, about which the Service Provider considers that the answers to these contents are worth publishing.
- The Parties undertake to amicably settle any disputes that arise between them on the basis of or in connection with the Agreement concluded between the Parties on the basis of the ToU, and in connection with the interpretation of the provisions of the ToU. In the event of disagreement, disputes between the Parties will be settled by a competent common court in Warsaw (this provision does not apply to Consumers; in such case, the relevant provisions of the Polish law shall apply).
- Any trademarks, logotypes and logos posted on the Website are registered trademarks or non-registered commercial designations of the Service Provider and shall be protected on the basis of, among others, the Act 30 June 2000 on industrial property law (Journal of Laws of 2017.776 as amended), the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and derivative rights (Journal of Laws of 2018.1191 as amended), international conventions, the Commercial Companies Code and the Civil Code.
The Controller of the Customer’s Personal Data (the “CPD”) is Qalcwise.com sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (address: 02-674 Warsaw, Poland, ul. Marynarska 15) KRS 0000302926, NIP 7010115493, share capital of PLN 50 000 (the “Controller”).
The scope of data processed by the Controller and the purpose of the processing.
- Qalcwise administrates and processes personal data in different ways, depending on the purpose for which the processing is required, the scope of services provided to the Customer and the Customer’s consent to the processing of personal data.
- In the case of processing of the CPD for the purposes of concluding and performing the Agreement and maintaining the Customer’s account, the Controller shall process the following personal data: name, surname, name, address, email, telephone number, NIP, Customer’s data related to payments, as well as personal data of the Customer’s staff members (the “Users”): name and surname, login.
- In order to provide the newsletter service, the Controller processes the CPD in the scope of name and surname and e-mail address.
- Depending on the Customer’s browser settings, the Controller may process the Customer’s IP address or other identificator, information collected through cookies or other similar technologies.
- Processing of the CPD is necessary in order to perform the Agreement, provide Services, fulfil obligations arising from legal regulations, as well as for purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Controller related to the proper performance of the Agreement or the assertion of claims.
Period of data processing.
- Qalcwise processes the Customer’s data throughout the duration of the provision of the Services, and also after this period if this is required by law or by the legitimate interests of the Controller.
- In the event that the obligation to process the CPD results from universally applicable legal regulations (e.g. the Accounting Act, Tax Ordinance), the CPD will be processed for the period required by law.
- The Customer’s personal data shall be processed for the duration of the Agreement, but not less than the period of validity of the account, unless the parties to the concluded Agreement have agreed otherwise. After the account expires, the Controller may, however, process the CPD in connection with its statutory obligations (e.g. accounting obligation) and justified interests of the Controller (e.g. securing claims).
- Subject to paragraphs 1-2, if data are processed on the basis of consent, the CPD will be processed until its withdrawal, restriction or other actions of the user limiting this consent.
- If the basis for processing of the CPD is a legitimate interest of the Controller – the CPD shall be processed until the Customer submits an effective objection. If the Customer objects to the processing of his or her data on the basis of a justified interest of the Controller, the Controller shall be entitled to further processing of the CPD only in the case of proving that there are valid legally justified grounds for the processing, which are superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
The Controller is entitled to administer and process the CPD for marketing purposes or to advertise Qalcwise services, subject to the Customer’s consent. This consent is voluntary. The Customer may withdraw the consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. Giving or withdrawing consent does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the Agreement or the provision of services by Qalcwise. The CPD will be processed for marketing purposes until such time as the consent is withdrawn or any other activity is undertaken that limits this consent.
- The Controller may transfer the CPD to entities processing them on his behalf, e.g. subcontractors of services, marketing agencies and entities authorized to obtain data under the applicable law, such as courts or law enforcement agencies - only if they make a request on the basis of an appropriate legal basis.
- The CPD may be transferred by the Controller to Qalcwise subcontractors located outside the European Economic Area or in countries which, in the opinion of the European Commission, do not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection.
- In the case of transferring data to entities located outside the European Economic Area or in countries which, in the opinion of the European Commission, do not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, the transfer of personal data takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded by Qalcwise including the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Union.
- Qalcwise, when transferring the CPD to the entities referred to in paragraph 2, obliges them to maintain security measures at the level specified in the GDPR.
- The Customer may obtain copies of the transferred data by sending an appropriate request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rights of data subjects.
The data subject shall have the right to request access to the data, to rectify, erase or restrict their processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, to object and to exercise other rights, including the right:
- to obtain comprehensive information on whether such a personal data filing system exists and to determine the controller, the address of its registered office and its full name,
- to obtain information on the purpose, extent and manner of the processing of the data contained in such a filing system,
- to obtain information about since when data are processed in the filing system as well as to be informed, in a commonly understood form, of the content of the data,
- to obtain information on the source of the data concerning him or her, except where the controller is bound by an obligation of secrecy regarding classified information or professional secrecy,
- to obtain information on how the data are disclosed, and in particular on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed,
- to demand the completion, updating, rectification, or temporary or permanent cessation of processing of personal data or their erasure
- to request the cessation of processing.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office concerning the processing of personal data.
- The data subject shall have the right to request access to the data, to rectify, erase or restrict their processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, to object and to exercise other rights, including the right:
- In order to analyze the effectiveness of its own activities and advertising campaigns, the Website may use its own or external suppliers’ cookies, placed on the Customer’s (the User’s) computer after clicking or viewing an advertisement. Current external providers are: facebook.com, youtube.com, doubleclick.net, livechat.com, linkedin.com. The Customer can block the collection of the abovementioned information by disabling cookies in the settings of the Customer’s web browser. Please note, however, that disabling cookies may affect the correctness or quality of some of the functionality of the websites. In particular, some features may stop working, so we do not recommend disabling cookies. If, despite the above, the Customer wishes to disable cookies, it is necessary to change the settings of the browser so that it does not accept such cookies or inform about their transfer. Browser settings also allow the Customer to delete all or any cookies placed on the computer by the Customer, without the need to disable cookies.
- The Website qalcwise.com may also provide links to external websites. The Website qalcwise.com does not control the redirected sites and their privacy practices and does not accept any liability to the Customer in this respect. The Customer is obliged to familiarize himself or herself with the data processing policy of the external websites.
Profiling of data.
The CPD may be processed automatically, including through profiling, in order to match the content of the Website to Customer’s personal preferences and interests. The Controller may, on the basis of information relating to the Customer activity on the Website, automatically provide the Customer with a personalised offer of the services offered. Automated processing or profiling will not have any legal effect or material effect on the situation of the Customer.
- The Controller shall make every effort to ensure respect for privacy and protection of the CPD while using the Services, taking all necessary actions in this respect.
- The controller conducts risk analysis on an ongoing basis in order to ensure that personal data are processed by the controller in a safe manner.
- The Controller shall ensure that only authorised persons and persons with whom the Controller has concluded appropriate agreements on entrusting or providing access to the data have access to the data.
- The Controller undertakes necessary actions to ensure that the entities cooperating with the Controller assure the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on behalf of the Controller.
- The Controller has introduced data encryption in order to minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- The User should protect the confidentiality of the login and password created by him or her, not sharing them with third parties. The Controller recommends logging out by the User after using the services.
- The Controller shall implement and maintain all reasonable technical, organisational and legal measures in order to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks and responsibilities of Qalcwise. Qalcwise reserves the right to modify the technical, organizational and legal measures in a manner that does not limit the functionality and security of the Services.
- The Controller requires all persons authorized to process the CPD to undertake to maintain confidentiality and process data only for the purposes for which they were collected, unless the applicable law provides otherwise.